With some proper preparation and care, you can reduce the chances of getting ill on your next cruise vacation.
Some simple tips include:
- washing your hands at every opportunity
- make good use of the hand sanitizer stations that you’ll find all over the ship
- do your best to keep your hands off of handrails
- don’t get crazy with food and alcoholic drink consumption
- keep some ginger or other anti-nausea medication close at hand, should you need it
The folks over at Cruise Critic have 10 solid tips to help you have a healthy cruise.
Cruise Critic | How Not to Get Sick on a Cruise: 10 Tips