As a Travel Consultant, I often get asked many of the same questions. So I thought it might be valuable to post them here for your benefit.
Travel & Vacations
- I have travel and health insurance through by employer or credit card, so I don’t need any additional coverage, right?
- I want to plan my vacation on my own time and not just when you, my travel consultant, is working
- I tend to like beach vacations instead. I probably wouldn’t enjoy a cruise
- How to pass through airport security in a breeze
- How to travel for 10 days without checking any bags
The Travel Professional
- Doesn’t it cost more to use a travel professional versus doing it myself?
- I want to be able to do my own research? I don’t really need your service, do I?
- When should I fly into the port city for my cruise vacation?
- I don’t want to cruise, because I don’t like rough water.
- With several thousand passengers on a cruise ship, it must be very crowded.
- What’s included (and not) in a cruise? Is it like an all-inclusive vacation?
- Is there enough to keep me from getting bored?